Auto (Monthly) Giving Stories – or monthly Giving Stories for short – were introduced to make it easier for you to give on a regular basis. You only need to set them up once, and the contributions would happen automatically in the background for you every month.
Here's how to set up an Auto (Monthly) Giving Story:
- When creating a Giving Story, simply toggle the option for 'I prefer to give a fixed sum monthly'.
- Drag over the Favorite Project that you'd like to contribute to regularly and adjust the impact level and quantity as desired. (Note: If you do not have any Favorite Projects in your B1G1 account yet, please head to the Projects List to pick out what you'd like to give to first.)
- Click the red "Save to Draft" button, and then on the "Activate it now!" link on the success notification.
- Look for your Monthly Giving Story in the Drafts section and click "Set to Active".
- Follow all on-screen instructions to select your payment method and billing cycle, and you're done!
- To update your billing settings for the Monthly Giving Stories, simply head to the Billing page.