Auto (Monthly) Giving Stories – or monthly Giving Stories for short – were introduced to make it easier for you to give on a regular basis. You only need to set them up once, and the contributions would happen automatically in the background for you every month.
Here's how to set up an Auto (Monthly) Giving Story:
- When creating a Giving Story, simply toggle the option for Automatically give to this story every month.
- Drag over the Favorite Project that you'd like to contribute to regularly (Note: If you do not have any Favorite Projects in your B1G1 account yet, simply click the blue "Find More" button and select projects that you'd like to favorite and click "Add".)
- Adjust the impact level and quantity as desired, then click the red "Create" button
- Select your payment method and billing cycle, then click "Activate" and you're done!
- To update your billing settings for the Monthly Giving Stories, simply head to the Billing page.