One of the common reasons that members may face issues with checking out their Giving Cart is related to old cookies stored within their browsers.
For a start, please use the following steps to reset the cookies and cache in your browser:
- Log out of your B1G1 account.
- Clear your cache and cookies. (For Google Chrome users, here's a quick guide on how to clear your cache and your cookies)
- Open a new incognito window in your browser. (For Google Chrome users, here's a quick guide on how to browse in incognito mode)
- Log in afresh to your B1G1 account.
- Head to your Giving Cart and proceed to checkout.
- Complete your payment on Stripe. If you receive an error message, please try using another card or contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
If the problem persists, drop us an email at email@example.com including a detailed description of the situation and/or a screenshot of the trouble you are facing. Do also let us know which browser (Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and the browser version you're using. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible to help get your giving flowing again. :)