B1G1 is suitable for any type of business. Traditionally, one-for-one giving was reserved mainly for B2C businesses (e.g. give a shoe with every shoe sold). With B1G1, an accountant can give a goat with every tax report filed. A construction firm can give educational opportunities with every project stage completion. A business coach can give health support with every consultation booked. The possibilities are endless!
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up to become a B1G1 member?
- What are the requirements to be a B1G1 member?
- I do not have a paypal account, are there other ways to pay?
- I do not own a business, can I still join and give?
- What kind of businesses are suitable for B1G1?
- My business does not involve regular sales. How will I use B1G1?