Your principal obligation is to apply the donated funds to the intended projects within three to six months of your receipt of the funds (exceptions may be granted in unusual circumstances).
You also have to send B1G1 at least 1 update each quarter (4 updates a year) about your projects and new pictures and resources. This is the basic requirement to remain part of the B1G1 Worthy Cause Program.
Annually, we also conduct a review of your projects as well as a general and financial review of your organisation. We ask these from you:
- Provide latest annual report and audited financial statement
- Acknowledges remittance promptly
- Website is updated
- Program scope has not changed
- Does not have negative Google search results (on the organization, staff or Board members) without a satisfactory explanation
- Communication turnaround <7 days
- Activities are not associated with evangelism
- Has raised more than US$3,000 in the last year with B1G1
- Provide updated information on your projects
To ensure contributions received through B1G1 can always fulfil the intended Worthy Cause activities, you have the responsibility to review the projects listed and indicated costs. Failing to do so may lead to termination of your membership. We review the status of each Worthy Cause annually to confirm effectiveness and integrity. This includes a review of your annual report, financial statements, web searches and other due diligence deemed appropriate by the Board. We reserve the right to discontinue memberships based on concerns raised by our reviews, or if a charity does not generate sufficient interest from our members to make remittances to it cost-effective.
Please take a look at our Terms and Conditions here.